As an advice, you can create additional folders for you to transfer important email messages that need to be stored. Attached is a 9-Step instruction on how to create additional folders and how to transfer existing emails in your “Inbox” to other folders.
1. Open the website of DSWD mail at http://mail.dswd.gov.ph and log in with your username and password.
2. Look for the Mail drop down menu and click it. Select “Folders” and a new page wilwilll show up.
3. Think of a folder name, input it on the box then click on the Create button. If you want the new folder to be under existing folder, you can select the parent folder by clicking on the drop down.
4. After creation of the folder, a message will be displayed as shown below.Click on the refresh folder list link.
5. Check you mail folders. The folder you just created should be shown on the list.
6. To transfer email messages from Inbox to another folder, just tick the email messages that you want to be transferred, then
7. Click the drop down menu below the Viewing Messages: item, Select the sub folder that you want to transfer the selected message to, then click on the Move button
8. You will notice that the previous message is no longer on the inbox.
9. The message is already at the new folder.
|< Prev||Next >|